A Look Inside My World: Res Ball 2016


As many of you may know, 2016 was the year I returned to university to pursue my medical career. In order to get the best education possible, this meant a move to the city and thus living on campus.

I've made so many new friends this year and love every single one of them for their unique qualities that make them who they are. So the ball was a very big and special night, the biggest event of the year for the campus in fact. 

It was so lovely to put the books away for a night and spend a fun evening dancing the night away. Below are are couple of pics from the night - enjoy! 

That's all for now, but if you want to see more posts like this then make sure to comment and let me know below. 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and check out my travel blogs from my adventures around Europe xxx