Cafe Crunch Time

ASCOT FOOD STORE

Today my best friend and I decided to brunch at Ascot Food Store, Moonee Ponds in West Melbourne. With a rustic and homey feel as you walk in, this gorgeous once three-bedroom home turned cafe hits just right with just about anyone who walks through the doors. 

'Benedict'

We had the Benedict, with shaved pork belly and a Bearnaise sauce and were not disappointed. Although a little on the pricey side, the cafe staff make it worth the visit with a welcoming smile and fast service. I will say the St David Dairy milk the cafe proudly sources wasn't exactly to my liking in my iced coffee but I think I'm just accustomed to your every day regular Coles lite milk so I'm not surprised. So what are you waiting for? Make the trip and see this hidden gem for yourself! 


Want more? Make sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my day to day life and until next time, all my love! Jem x