My Forgotten Favourites: Top 10



1. Westlife - When your looking like that. One of those classic boy band songs that you can't help but know ALL the words and get stuck in your head for weeks at a time!

2. Bachelor Girl - Buses and trains. This is one of my all time favourites. Literally. Try and fault this and we can no longer be friends.

3. Mya - Case of the ex. You just can't say no to this song, even Mya want's to know why?! "Whatcha gunna do when you can't say nooooo".


4. Michael Jackson - Black or white. Absolute classic. You can't beat the king of pop, end of conversation.

5. Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah. This is that one song that no matter where I am, I will immediately stop what I'm doing and put my heart and soul into belting out this song!

6. Five - Keep on movin'. They say that if you set a song as your alarm eventually you will begin to hate it. This has been my alarm for 3 years now and I'm still obsessed.

7. Faith Hill - This kiss. My mum used to play this when I was 6 years old on repeat. I loved it then, and I still love it now!

8. Billy Joel - We didn't start the fire. That one song where you will never know all the words, but can still crush the chorus!

9. Beyoncé - Irreplaceable. You just cannot go wrong with some old school Queen B.

10. Train - Drops of Jupiter. Just one question... karaoke anyone?