Kicking Things Off My Bucket List

Everybody has a bucket list. Whether it's written down and official or whether they just think to them selves 'that is something I really want to do before I die'. These are some of the things on my bucket list. Some have a line through them because they have been completed. I'll keep you updated on my progress! So here you go..



1. Lie on the ground in the middle of Times Square, New York City.
2. Build my own home.
3. Go diving on The Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
4. Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle, Ireland.
5. Start a business.
6. Get a tattoo.
7. Go on an African Safari.
8. Go skydiving.
9. Explore the Pyramids, Egypt.
10. Dance on the street in the pouring rain.
11. Trek the Inca Trail.
12.  Do a Colour Run.
13. Stand in a red telephone box in London, England.
14. See the fire fly squids glow, Japan.
15. Live a healthy lifestyle.
16. See the Northern Lights, Iceland.
17. Run a marathon.
18. Have children.
19. Write a song.
20. Visit Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida.